Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Haley and Erik's Timberlake Farm Wedding

I am absolutely in love with the wedding I have to share with you today! I knew when Haley and Erik ordered our cakes in a jar that their wedding would be right up my alley and they did not disappoint. The details they put into their wedding are amazing so be prepared for photo overload. All photos are courtesy of Sarah Culver Photography and they did a fantastic job capturing the magic of the day.
 
The wedding was held at Timberlake Farm in Davidsonville, Maryland, which created the perfect backdrop for Haley and Erik's wedding. The wedding had so many fun details including chalkboards, mason jars and BBQ who wouldn't want to attend this wedding? I know I would!
 
 

I am in love with this burlap aisle runner! I love everything burlap!





How cute are these moss letters!?

I love how all their details kept with the rustic theme.




Chalkboards swoon!

This is the set-up inside the barn. So pretty with so much natural light!


Haley and Erik chose to have cakes in mason jars which doubled as their wedding cake and their favors for their guests. I love the way they set-up the cake display!

Haley and Erik chose a total of four different flavors for their guest to chose from and each jar came with its own little fork so guests could choose to eat it then or save it for later.
The couple also provided us with these cute little stickers to go on each jar?
 

They also chose to have their own separate cake for cutting and pictures.
I have to admit I am so jealous. I always wanted to marry a marine so I could do this. Oh well! Love you hunny ;)



I think cake cutting is more fun when you have a sword! 



This wedding looked like so much fun. The couple's personality really came across in the wedding details and I just love that. I am so glad I got to be a part of their big day and a big thank you to Sarah Culver Photography for sharing these pictures with us. Congratulations Haley and Erik!

No comments: