Friday, February 22, 2013

Cole's Wild Safari 3rd Birthday


Every year so far I have had the pleasure of making Cole's birthday cake! You may remember his 2nd birthday and his 1st birthday. It is so cool to watch my clients grow each year. This year Cole wanted an animal safari party and specifically requested an elephant cake.

For the cake we wanted to keep the elephant cute and more like a cartoon than realistic. I love the way he turned out and he was super fun to make. Cole's mom Amber told me that Cole absolutely loved his cake which makes all the hard work worth it.

Of course, with such a cute little elephant we had to make some really cute animal cupcake friends too.
We decided on zebras, lions, elephants, and tigers. I think the little lions are my favorite!
Amber always out does herself for Cole's parties with fun games and activities for the kids!



I hope you had a very Happy Birthday Cole and, I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

Lastly, congratulations to Amber and Allen who are expecting another little boy very soon. Best wishes to your growing family!

These boy party ideas were also featured on Spaceships and Laser Beams.

- See more at: http://spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com/blog/2013/03/party-central/boy-party-ideas-add-yours-03-12-13#sthash.bzuLseO1.dpuf

2 comments:

Janice said...

That is ADORABLE

Spaceships said...

I thought your cake was amazing but then I saw those awesome cupcake toppers. LOVE them!