Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

So since I am an awesome person I decided to make Christmas cookies for all of my coworkers! I know I'm awesome right? Well I also really enjoy decorating cookies so they get to reap the benefits. As some of you may know I have a full time day job, and moonlight as a baker until I can get my business off of the ground. So, since I shared these with all of my coworkers I thought I'd also share them with all of you. That's almost as good as getting to eat them right?

 I love my little Santa belly cookies!
The snowflakes were very sparkly, but it doesn't come across well in the picture.
 So I hope you all go and make Santa cookies for your coworkers, or just think about doing it, because it's the thought that counts. Then send your coworkers to my blog, and let them know you thought about making them these cookies. I think they would all really appreciate that! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Janice said...

They were delicious!

Kristen said...

YUM...we loved them!